Today is November 15th, and we’re halfway through the month. That also means we’re halfway through VDM30in30.
So far, it’s been a great experience with some great content by the participants. Some of the highlights so far are:
- Anthony Chow’s OpenStack Deep Dive Series
- Rob Nelson and Eric Wright explaining the Theory of Constraints
- Gabe Maentz delivering some great content on what the Data Gravity storage array can do
- Jonathon Frappier’s home lab upgrade series
- James Brown’s “Keeping Up While Living in the Midwest” post that may lead to a regular podcast
- John Price’s career recap and white board skills posts
I’m looking forward to seeing what comes in the last half of the month.